Myra Swim swimwear is made to fit and feel like a second skin. For ultimate comfort and durability all year round. Myra Swim fabrics are high quality Nylon spandex and with a seamless finish are made to stretch and mould to any body type. You will find our sizes are super stretchy to fit all curves with out giving you that dug into skin look.
SIZING // FIT GUIDE
Please use the Myra Size Guides as an estimate as to what size to purchase, as styles, sizes and cuts vary between each individual item and may not be consistent with the size guide measurements.
- If you are unsure & require further assistant regarding your sizes and measurements our customer service team are more than happy to help you. Please contact them via our contact page.
- Please refer to the details of individual items for sizing notes.
- All Myra Swim garments are physically labeled with AUS sizing labels, unless stated otherwise.
THE BASIC MYRA FIT BREAK DOWN
- Our sizes run in five standard sizes. Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large.
- All pieces are standard sizing unless advised on the item description.
- We suggest to read all garment item descriptions online to avoid ordering the wrong size.
- Seamless finishes give a super stretchy feel and can stretch out to 1 size bigger (returning back to normal size when taken off)
- Due to our minimal cut & coverage style we suggest larger busts going up one size to your normal t-shirt size unless you are comfortable with minimal coverage.
- Please note XS & XL sizes are slowly being introduced into our stock (from Sept 2019) so any questions regarding these sizes please contact our customer service team. If you do not see a selected style in the extended sizes please contact our customer service team to be advised if it will be stocked any time soon.
MYRA MINI SIZING
- When selecting kids sizes, choose the size closest to your child's age.
- If your child is in-between sizes and you are unsure what size to buy, we recommend sizing up, to accommodate your growing child.
- If your child has a longer torso we suggest going up 1 size in our one pieces.