Myra Swim PTY LTD reserves the right to reject the returns of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Delivery & Returns Policy.
Myra Swim wants our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. However, we understand that online shopping can be tricky, so we're here to help you get your order correct.
- All orders are provided with a MYRA SWIM return form. They are located in the black envelope along side your thank you & garment care card.
- Items must leave customer’s hands within 7days of receiving to action a refund or store credit for exchange.
STEPS OF RETURNING YOUR PURCHASES
1- Try on your garments over underwear
2- Take unwanted garments & check tag/hygiene sticker that all are attached in original condition. Place items back in garment bag.
3- Read our terms & conditions of purchase below to avoid any confusion & processing delays.
4- Fill out your returns form making sure you fill in ALL sections to make it easier/faster for us to process at MyraSwim HQ.
5- Post back to address provided. Regular or Express shipping method is up to the customer along with the shipping company you choose to use. We do suggest you get a return tracking number as we will not take responsibility for lost returns.
Myra Swim Returns
PO BOX 492
Currumbin 4223 QLD
6- Once the items arrive at MyraSwim HQ you will receive an email confirmation that your items have been refunded or your store credit is ready to use.
A copy of our returns form can be found here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF RETURNS
SALE / DISCOUNTED ORDERS -
- Items marked "Sale" or discounted with a promo code are not eligible for Refund. Only Store Credit - No Exceptions.
- Items bought with a discount code will be issued a store credit to repurchase the desired item, we do not allow a further discount code to repurchase.
FINAL SALE ITEMS -
- All skin products, accessories & towels are final sale no returns no exchanges.
FULL PRICE ORDERS-
- Full priced items are only eligible for refunds. We do not reimburse for return shipping. All refunds are given of the full price value of the item minus the initial shipping cost of the order.
- Unworn items must be returned in original packaging- with hygiene liner still attached, Myra Swim tags, and garment bag. We can legally refuse to refund your items if the hygiene stickers & tags have been removed or tampered with.
- We suggest you try on your Myra Swim garments over your underwear due to hygiene reasons, once you are happy, off with the tags & straight to the pool!
- The customer is responsible to send back the garments to the address provided with the returns form filled out in FULL with order number.
- We do not offer straight exchanges. In the case you'd like to re-order the same item just different variant, you will be given a store credit for the price of the garment to repurchase your correct items. You'll do this by placing a new order online.
- Returns & store credits are processed within 2 business days after item is received and checked. A confirmation email will be sent when your item is refunded or exchanged and returned.
- Faulty garments. If you across a fault in your item which you deem to be a manufacturing fault & not a customer care fault. Please contact our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo so we can assess the issue & establish a mutual happy outcome.
RETURN FEES & PENALTIES
- We ‘Myra Swim’ reserve the right to refuse returns & not honour refunds on items that have been worn, stained/soiled, laundered or altered in any way. This includes such marks as bodily fluids, deodorant stains & removed/tampered with liners.
- In the occurrence of garments returned within these conditions we will void your refund/store credit. Returning of garment back to the customer will incur a return shipping cost to be paid by the customer.
- This policy is set in place due to swimwear being classified as ‘underwear’ & due to hygiene reasons once garments are not resalable they have to be destroyed which is a loss to our company, unhygienic & bad for the environment.
- -If garment bags are not returned there is a $10 fee deducted from your store credit/refund. If you order 2 or more items and it comes in 1 bag and you return 1 you may keep the garment back. Please note this on your returns form.
USA RETURNS PORTAL
We now offer free returns for USA Orders for orders over $200.
To begin your return please have your order confirmation details at hand. You will need to enter in your order number to the portal to access your return label.
Please advise that transit times can vary between 2 to 3 weeks and there is possibility for further delays due to COVID 19. Refunds and store credits will be issued the same day they are received at our HQ. For any concerns about this, contact us at email@example.com
- Please allow up to 2 business days for your order to be processed once the package arrives at our US returns base.
- You will receive an email notification when your refund or store credit has been processed or actioned.
- Please be aware that the items returned through our USA portal must be returned in original condition- with Myra Swim tags, and garment bags, hygiene liner still attached. We can legally refuse to refund you on items that have been worn, stained/soiled, laundered or altered in any way. This includes such marks as bodily fluids, deodorant stains & removed/tampered with liners.
If your order does not fit the requirements for a 'free return' please follow our regular returns process or contact our customer service team to access a returns label for a AUD $15 fee.
This can be deducted from your refund or store credit.
Please be advised that this service is only applicable to USA orders if you are unsure whether you are eligible to use this portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.